05 November 2004

The unteachable ignorance of the red states.

The one thing this idiot got right is the following:

"The history of the last four years shows that red state types, above all, do not want to be told what to do...."

You're damn right. I don't want to be told what to do by a California liberal who obviously can't see the forest for the trees. I do not want some politician, who doesn't know me, dictating to me what I can say or not say, what I can eat or not eat, what I can drive or not drive, whay I can shoot or not shoot etc. I'm a reasonably intelligent human being capable of thinking for myself, moron.

As for the following:

"....they prefer to be ignorant. As a result, they are virtually unteachable."

I would say that you are not ignorant, but just flat out stupid. You're damn right I am unteachable by you - just what are your credentials?? Oh, you are an author?? You must be just a super smarty, then, just like your buddy Kruggy baby.

It's really not a surprise to me that this dimwit lives in California. Maybe she'll be one of the "thousands" who flock to Canada.

No comments: