04 November 2004

Open Letter to Complaining Losers

I just read Eric Alterman over at MSNBC, and I've been listen to left-wing lunacy on XM Radio on stations like POWER and America Left. I responded to Alterman's tirade on that site, but thought I'd share it here.

Boo-hoo. I don't suppose you've considered the possibility that you're NOT the smartest people in the world, and that you might possibly be WRONG. The American electorate has spoken.

You complain, but you offer no alternative solution. That's known as "bitching." If you're so in touch with what direction America should take, let's hear your plans, then give us an opportunity to evaluate.

That's why we vote. We live in a Democratic Republic, and we now have the representation that the majority of the nation has chosen. You can either a)work with them, b)work against them, or c)shut up. All three alternatives will require effort and have potential payoff for your cause (whatever it is), but I daresay that option "c" would be hardest for you. In other words, put up or shut up.

No comments: