25 October 2004

Rehnquist Has Cancer, Will Return to Work

Why do the Demo-rats continue to do this!?! Someone who can have a rational, logical thought, explain this to me. Bush (and the Republicans) want judges on the supreme court who will adhere to the strict interpretation of the constitution.

The main subject that Kerry (and the Demo-rats) seem to give a rat's ass about, is the abortion issue, which I don't believe was ever one of the intended powers of the founding fathers. But there I go using my history degree. What'd I know?

Regardless, I still think it's completely asinine to base your entire choice on who sits on the supreme court based on the abortion issue.


Bush said at the Republican convention: "I support the protection of marriage against activist judges, and I will continue to appoint federal judges who know the difference between personal opinion and the strict interpretation of the law."

Kerry has said he would nominate only Supreme Court justices who support abortion rights, and his campaign Web site says he would name "judges with a record of enforcing the nation's civil rights and anti-discrimination laws."

No comments: