23 January 2007

Moral Authority?

Please, just put me out of my misery now. Two more years of this crap and I'm going to be ready to shoot myself in the head.

"I wrote this book to remind people what the Clinton administration meant to us and the world," McAuliffe said, adding that the Clinton years showed how to "restore moral authority."


The Clinton years restored our moral authority? I'm not sure about ya'll but I remember some little side issues of the Clinton years like blue dresses, firing the travel staff, Paula Jones, stealing everything that wasn't glued down from Naval ships o' the line, crooked deals, pardoned terrorists and on and on. Yet McAuliffe has the gall to suggest that her royal thighness will restore the country's moral authority?

As has been pointed out by other folks much wiser than me, the liberals all would have us believe that history started today. Yesterday never happened.

No comments: