20 November 2005

'Peace Mom' Sheehan to Release Book

"I never wrote anything more than a note to excuse my kids from school before Casey was killed, so to see something I wrote in print with my name on it is amazing," Sheehan told The Associated Press by phone from her home in Berkeley, Calif.
Man, that's a shocker. Such an eloquent woman, too. Here's a couple of gems from Mother Cynthia:
We are waging a nuclear war in Iraq right now. That country is contaminated. It will be contaminated for practically eternity now.
And this one
And I know I don't look like I'm outraged, I'm always so calm and everything, that's because if I started hitting something, I wouldn't stop til it was dead.
Who can forget
What can we do to get him out of power? And I'm gonna say the “I” word. Impeach. And we have to have everybody impeached that lied to the American public, and that's the executive branch, and any people in congress, and we gotta go all the way down and we might have to go all the way down to the person who picks up the dogshit in Washington
Remember this?
"You tell me the truth. You tell me that my son died for oil. You tell me that my son died to make your friends rich. You tell me my son died to spread the cancer of Pax Americana, imperialism in the Middle East. You tell me that, you don't tell me my son died for freedom and democracy...You get America out of Iraq, you get Israel out of Palestine"
But wait, there's more!
"We’re not letting them intimidate us. If we get killed out here, know that the Secret Service killed us."
Cindy, this is a personal note from me to you:

No comments: