24 November 2005

Big D's Carbine


While we are at it, I thought I'd whip mine out. It's a Bushmaster A2, like JR's. It has the sweetest trigger I have ever felt on any firearm, a JP adjustable. It has a JP Bennie Cooley Compensator that reduces the already low recoil to damn near non existent. I have a halo sight that co-witnesses with the iron sights. The iron sights are tritium night sights, but just in case I need some illumination, I have my M3 Tactical Light mounted on the fore grip. It's the same light I carry every day that can mount to my carry gun, a Glock 23. It also has an Ergo grip, vertical foregrip and a collapsible stock. Unlike Catfish, I have no problem getting a cheek weld on the collapsible stock. To each his own. There are a lot of REALLY cool and very expensive rifles out now days, but this is mine, it's totally bad ass, and I love the look on the liberal sister's face every time I open the gun safe and she sees it sitting in there.
Maybe The Girl, Brad and Dan would like to share?

No comments: