18 July 2005

NRA Pulls Convention Out of Columbus, Ohio

Excellent. This is how you hurt the anti-gunners. Let them know there are consequences for their idiotic actions. When the CHL law first passed here and Texas, and there was all sorts of talk about blood flowing freely in the streets, many local businesses decided they'd post notice that CHL holders and their weapons were not welcome. Many of us began carrying little biz cards that politely said that since our weapons were not welcome in their stores, we would not be spending any money with them. You'd be surprised how many of the stores pulled their notices down within a very short period of time.

The City Council in Columbus has now lost the tax revenue from 60,000 visitors to their fair city. I also have a trip this fall that was going to take me through Columbus. The City Council can now not count on collecting any tax dollars from me either as I've decided I'm going a different route. Piss on em.

No comments: