18 July 2005

Blogging from the...South?

I'm trapped in a very small dorm-style room at the National Conference Center in Leesburg, Virginia. I'm here for a week-long training program for corporate managers for my corporate corporation. It's very...different. The NCC is a nice enough place, but I'm essentially trapped in the "compound," unless I want a shuttle to the outlet malls just outside Dulles airport. I don't. Great food, long days, and nothing to do basically describe the existence here. My room has approximately 80 square feet of luxurious living space, resplendent with 12 channels of cable TV, poorly running water, and crappy air conditioning. But the good news is that it's 94 degrees with 89% humidity, placing the temperature/humidity index somewhere around 153 degrees or so. I didn't know I had sweat glands in my ass.

More updates as the week passes.

No comments: