19 July 2005

Day 2 In Old Virginny

Yeah, so I didn't sleep so well last night. Turns out the AC works really well. I know that because of the frost. Thursday promises to be 101 degrees with 79% humidity. New Orleans isn't even that bad. WTF?

Nonetheless, the classroom was okay today. Lots of free snacks (spring rolls, granola bars, raisins, gummy bears) and coffee, juice, and fruit. Not enough coffee, because the classes go from 8am to 6pm. Ugh.

We had pretty much the whole class in the bar tonight, and had a pretty good pool tournament going. I lost track of who was buying beer. I bought a pitcher, but there were about 20 others. Only had my ass grabbed a couple of times, and I'm thinking it was girls, but I can't be for sure.

Eastern time sucks. Peace on you all. Good night.

No comments: