25 July 2005

I Understand Why

While I was driving through East Texas today, I was reminded of the black man that was chained to the back of a pick up and dragged to death in Jasper a few years back. It got me thinking of other violent acts against blacks that some say were racially motivated . After much thought I have concluded that these people have brought the attacks upon themselves. That's right, I said it. They had it coming. I'm not saying I agree with the attacks, I am just saying I think I understand them. Blacks dress disrespectfully with their pants pulled down showing their drawers. When they talk they use a dialect that is almost impossible to understand, and also use filthy language. They listen to music that degrades women and promotes violence and other behavior that is unacceptable in our society. They have also moved into our neighborhoods and occupy them. It's their culture that is to blame and the reason the attackers hate them. Taking all this into consideration it is no wonder why a group of people are attacking them every chance they get. Like I said, I don't condone it, but I am trying to understand it. After all, they themselves are to blame for the whirlwind which they now reap.
Does this sound absurd? Did you find it objectionable? I do and you should. It should also infuriate you when you hear the America hating, scumbag, maggot infested, dope smoking, hippie trash, or the Europeans, or Muslims that say the same thing when they are talking about their understanding of the terrorists and why they want to kill us.
Big D

No comments: