13 May 2005

Protests Spread After Report of U.S. Desecration of Koran

How special. Anyone doubt that Islam needs to come into the 21st century? Hell, I'd be happy if they'd embrace the 18th century as a start.

I am sick and tired of hearing the whining and complaining around the world when the United States does something that some third world asshole finds offensive. How about drinking a nice can of STFU, eh?

I don't recall seeing folks on the Gaza strip upset when the planes hit the WTC. In fact, I seem to recall seeing those fanatics dancing in the streets.

I also don't recall seeing any Christian martyrs blowing themselves up (not even the Catholics!) when pieces of "art" went on display showing holy images to the Christian faith imersed in urine, or stained with feces.

But hey! Whenever the big bad United States of American offends some turd somewhere in the world, let's start burning the flag and blowing up innocent civilians.

Typical BS , and frankly, I'm sick and tired of it. Screw them and the horse they rode in on.

No comments: