29 January 2005

Sen. Barbara Boxer Steps Into Spotlight

'I've always been this way,' she says, 'and I'm trying to figure out exactly why people suddenly find this to be interesting, you know. Somehow I have touched something inside people, and I have not ever had this happen before. The only thing I can think, after reading what people said, is a feeling that I'm asking the kind of questions and saying the kind of things that they are feeling.'
"This way" = "stupid."

It would be SO great if this is the best the Democrats could do for 2008. It only demonstrates how completely out of touch the Democratic party is with the general electorate. If this is where they want to go, fine. But you voting Democrats better get used to this concept: losing.
Sen. Mark Dayton (news, bio, voting record) of Minnesota, a fellow liberal who stood with Boxer in opposing Rice, criticized her on the Senate floor over her decision to bring the November election certification to a halt. He called it "seriously misguided."
Heck, even her pals know she's a nut.

No comments: