26 January 2005

Boys arrested for stick figure drawings

A felony? A FELONY? For a stick figure? And they say that the tree huggers haven't taken over our society.

Sorry folks, this is the reason that Sister Jane Katherine had an enormous wooden paddle in her office and she swung it like Barry Bonds. Nothing like a good piece of hickory upside your ass to get your attention. It was an incredibly efficient learning device. Trust me, I know first hand.

The court at age 9 and 10 inflicts no pain, which is a great motivator of 9 and 10 year olds. Maybe we'll all get lucky and they'll just get sent to bed without dinner. I'm sure their parents are big believers in the "Time Out" plan, I know this because of how they act in school. To this day, I would rather get hit by a bus than get hit by my Dad, and most of my friends are the same way. Discipline in NOT a bad thing. That fact is lost on the touchy-feely crowd.

But what do I know, I don't have any felony convictions on my record.

No comments: