09 November 2004

I'm Sorry, Losers!

It seems some long haired, maggot infested, dope smoking hippies have taken it upon themselves to apologize to the world for the outcome of our presidential elections. They have posted pictures of themselves holding hand written apologies to the world. Most that I saw said something to the effect that half of America is sorry. Let's get something clear. It's not half. It's what I like to call the MINORITY. These people need to realize that their radical left wing liberal ideals do not reflect the way the majority of this country thinks. They are not the mainstream, either. President Bush garnered more votes than any other presidential candidate, ever. Can you say mandate?
I listed below what I think they are really trying to say with their signs.

I am sorry we are kicking the terrorist's asses so hard they haven't been able to attack us again in the U.S. I am sorry we are taking the fight to them so we don't have to fight them over here. I am sorry we got rid of an evil dictator who harbored, aided, and paid terrorists, not to mention that he killed tens of thousands of his subjects by firing squad, torture, and weapons of mass destruction. I am sorry his torture chambers and rape rooms are no longer in use. I am sorry we have liberated millions of people in Iraq and Afghanistan and introduced democracy to the the region. I am sorry Libya turned over their WMD programs because of our war on terror. I am sorry we have inoculated the children over there. I am sorry we have built schools for those same children. I am sorry women aren't treated like animals anymore, and I'm sorry they will be able to vote. I'm sorry we are trying to defend our country without consulting the crooks at the U.N.
The list goes on and on.
These people's political bigotry and hatred makes me sick.
Big D

No comments: