24 June 2004

Al Gore's speech

Frankly, I tried to make my way through the whole thing, but just couldn't stop myself from laughing throughout. The scary thing is that I think Algore even believes himself. A day does not go by that I don't give thanks this doofus is not the president.

Two highlights of his insanity:

"But now the extensive independent investigation by the bipartisan commission formed to study the 9/11 attacks has just reported that there was no meaningful relationship between Iraq and al Qaeda of any kind."

Now, good ole Algore is doing exactly what he criticizes the President for. The 9/11 commission DID find a relationship between Iraq and al Qaeda. What they did NOT find was a relationship between Iraq/al Qaeda/9-11. There are widely reported and well known connections between Iraq and al Qaeda going back over 10 years. You know, to when Clinton/Gore were in charge.

"And, of course, over the course of this past year we had previously found out that there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq."

I suppose our poster boy for the idiotic left has neglected to remember the recent discovery of both mustard gas and sarin in Iraq? I also suppose he has managed to forget his own president, mr clinton, made exactly the same comments my President, Mr. Bush has made in relation to the WMDs??

There are times that I'd just like to be able to walk up to someone and knock the crap out of them.

No comments: