16 December 2007

Dad sells son's 90-dollar video game online for more than 9000

If your heart has cockles (heehee), this story will warm them.

Submitted for your consideration: A schoolteacher dad goes all-out to get his hands on the very hard-to-find "Guitar Hero III" for the Nintendo Wii. He was one of the fortunate few to find a copy, and shelled out the 90 bucks for it.

Cut to dad coming home early one day:
Then, yesterday, I came home from work early and what do I find? My innocent little boy smoking pot in the back yard with two of his delinquent friends.
The penalty? Dad puts the coveted game up on eBay, and hooks some desperate Australian for $9100.00. Yes, that's right.

I like this dad, because he's not completely heartless - he'll still get the boy something for his Wii.
I am still considering getting him a game for his Nintendo. Maybe something like Barbie as the Island Princess or Dancing with the Stars ... I know he will just love them...

No comments: