11 August 2005

More on Cindy Sheehan

Doing a little more digging on Ms. Sheehan, it becomes more and more pathetic.
From the Huffington Blog, featuring Ms. Sheehan herself:


"It’s ironic, given the attacks leveled at me recently, how some in the media are so quick to scrutinize -- and distort -- the words and actions of a grieving mother but not the words and actions of the president of the United States."

Ok, I'll call bullshit. What attacks exactly? People have used your own words and your own statements to further explain your position. It just so happens that everything you say makes you look like a total idiot. Pointing out the truth, using your own words, now constitutes an attack.

"When my son was killed, I had to face the fact that I was somehow also responsible for what happened."

I wonder - are the people that pointed their weapons at your son and killed him responsible in any way? Or are they somehow let off the hook?

"As for people like O’Reilly and Hannity and Michelle Malkin and Rush Limbaugh and all the others who are attacking me and parroting the administration line that we must complete the mission there -- they don’t have one thing at stake."

I listened to Hannity this week since this story broke, and I have yet to hear him attack you. I read Michelle's blog tonight, and have yet to see her attack you. What they are doing is pointing out your own inconsistencies. What they are doing is pointing out the lunatics that you have chosen to associate with. I've also noticed that you've done nothing to refute your earlier statements, nor have you refuted the statement that was published by your family today condemning your actions.

The more I read and learn about you, the more that I am disgusted by your attempts to use your son's death to attempt to push your own liberal viewpoints, because that's all you're doing. And it's embarrassing.

No comments: