14 October 2004

My Way News

My Way News

My Way News

Now isn't this interesting? Maybe they should have been more concerned with the TSA's business practices, instead of parties.

No matter how hard you try, plastic explosives will NEVER be detected by a metal detector. Hence, the words plastic and metal. You see if it was METAL explosives, then it would work. No matter how many times you run it through your cute little x-ray machines, it won't make a difference.

The TSA is running wild without anyone governing them. They answer to no one and when questioned, they fall back on "it's a security issue". This is wrong.

Let's make everyone take off their shoes, but Abdul, feel free to board your flight with your rocket launcher because I don't want to profile anyone.

How many airports now don't let you park in certain areas? Do we think if we make the terrorists walk farther they will be too tired to attack?

Why do you have to have your ID checked 3 times as you go through the wonderful metal detectors? Was 2 not efficient? Did something change between 1 and 3? Who came up with 3? And why? Why do I have to show my ID on the non-secure side of the metal detector and then show it AGAIN as I step through to the secure side? Did I become someone else in 6 feet? And why are we checking them at all? Do they compare them against a list? No, that's left up to the airlines, they simply check to see if Jane Doe has an ID that says Jane Doe, like the ticket she is holding.


If you're relying on the TSA to keep our airports safe, be afraid. Be very afraid.

1 comment:

catfish said...

and you ask me why I don't fly!!