09 September 2004

MSNBC - Vigil Turns Hostile Toward Family Of Killed Soldier

This is utterly disgusting.

How dare this family honor their relative who gave his life for his country? Didn't you know there was an anti-war rally going on here? Never mind that it was disguised as "a candlelight vigil" by the Dallas Peace Center. You and your sentiment weren't welcome here.

The Dallas Peace Center was busy dancing in the blood of soldiers who are fighting for (among many other things) their right to protest. Too busy to recognize that freedom isn't free, and peace is maintained by those willing to go to war. What hypocrisy.

Hate-mongering is what it is. Sleep well tonight, you staunch supporters of "peace." You've dishonored the memory of a man who laid down his life for vermin like you.

1 comment:

catfish said...

I am totally embarrassed that something like this happened in Dallas. I think the next time I hear the Peace freaks are having a little rally, I'm going to attend with some of my friends. I will not be bullied.

Oh yes - this quote is a blatant lie:
"The director of the Dallas Peace Center said the event was not intended to be an antiwar rally...."

I heard with my own ears the spokesbabe for the Peace freaks on WBAP yesterday, asking people to come to the event and she specifically said it was going to be a non-political rally, and that people with signs, banners, etc were not going to be allowed as all they wanted to do was mourn the dead. So, either the Director is full of shit, or the spokesbabe got her wires crossed. Or they're just lying.

Assholes.