09 September 2004

CPTnet August 20

this pisses me off so badly I can barely think straight right now. Regarding JR's earlier post on the Dallas Peace Freaks, I did a tad bit of research and found this jewel of an article linked on their website.

What a bunch of pathetic, weak, sniveling, idiotic, moronic, nieve, whining assholes. I'm sure I left something out, but that's all that's coming to my mind right now.

Here are some choice quotes:
"he methods the MNF-I are using to deal with the Mehdi soldiers in Sadr City and Najaf are disturbingly familiar to those of us in CPT, who have worked in Iraq throughout the occupation. Once more, military forces are handling acts of resistance with excessive force, in order to overpower the opposition and determine Iraq's economic and political future."

I'm so sorry that you're offended that our forces are using "excessive force" to protect themeselves and accomplish their mission. What would you suggest? Maybe they can politely ask the assholes they are fighting to just come sit with them and talk about it over a cup of tea? I try fairly hard to not directly attack various authors for their views, but all I can say is that you are an idiot.


"The behavior of the military in Najaf seems consistent with U.S.
soldiers patrolling city streets, pointing their guns at people along the way. It is consistent with U.S. forces invading homes in the middle of the night, beating, binding and hooding the men, breaking furniture, and taking the family's life savings and gold jewelry."

OH, so the same soldiers that your bullshit organization held a memorial for yesterday, you're now saying that they are beating people, breaking their furniture, and stealing from them?? Oh, and horrors - they actually pointed guns at people??? Have I mentioned that you're an idiot yet?

"If building democracy and addressing
the needs of the people had been the real goal, they would have put more effort into supporting local political and social movements that are addressing problems of injustice. Instead, they marginalized leaders or organizations that have publicly criticized the occupation and did little to encourage real dialogue among divergent Iraqi voices."

How about you and I have a little dialoge in person some time?? Anytime you're up for it, sweetie. I'll even leave the guns at home because I'm sure that even the thought of a gun is enough to make you weak in the knees. And regarding your bullshit comment, I'm sure that if you were ever attacked or raped by someone, that you would want to sit down and have a little chat with them, trying to understand why it is they just kicked your ass before carting them off to jail, right? I don't recall if I've mentioned it, but you're an idiot.

"The problems with excessive violence, injustice, and political and economic control of other countries is that they don't really solve the underlying problems and lead toward peace and democracy, but elicit more violence from those occupied."

And your solution to the problem is what sweetie pie?? Just sit and hope that nothing bad ever happens to you and that since you wont hurt the terrorists, they'll just leave you alone? And the United States is an occupying country?? The last time I checked, the only terrority that we have occupied long term after we go in and kick ass are the cemetaries of our dead that we leave behind.

No comments: