09 June 2004

Ted Rall is an Idiot

I know it's restating the obvious, but what an insensitive, uncaring, downright hateful man.

Quoth this humanitarian:
"Still, I'm not a knee-jerk left-wing guy," Mr. Rall said. "I am an advocate of the Second Amendment; I don't believe in abortion as birth control; and I was the first to call for Clinton's impeachment. I think that this country has shifted so far over to the right that anyone who is a garden-variety Democrat circa 1972 is painted as a Marxist-Leninist."

But it's okay to say Pat Tillman was a idiot for dying for his country, and that Ronald Reagan is burning in hell (which Rall apparently doesn't believe in).

Mr. Rall defended the "crispy brown" comment and said it was made "to get people to understand that the right is attempting to canonize this guy, and it is ridiculous. If there is a hell, this guy is in it."

Send us a postcard from hell, Ted.

No comments: