09 January 2008

Are you really THAT stupid?

A lot of talk is swirling about the internets that Hillary pulled out a narrow win in New Hampshire due to her tearful comments the day before. Added to that, the two guys who were waving signs around at a rally stating "IRON MY SHIRTS" rallied the girl power to step up to the plate for the bat.

Let's watch the video:



OK. Notice the guys start yelling "IRON MY SHIRTS" for a bit before Hillary mentions to the stage hands to "turn up the lights". Really? You're on stage, running for President, and you want MORE attention drawn to your hecklers? I find that rather odd. Then, she makes the comment along the lines of "ah, the remnants of sexism still alive and well." BEFORE the lights come on in the audience. I've been on stage before with all the lights shining down on you. I can tell you my friends, you can't see shit past the stage; hell, I could barely see ON the stage. So you're telling me that Hillary could see and hear what the guys were saying? I don't buy it.

Now, for those folks in New Hampshire that were taken in by Hillary's crocodile tears and this setup on stage - are you really THAT stupid?

God help us if the rest of the country falls for her tripe.

No comments: