18 November 2005

Dinner For Four

Last night at dinner my wife asked the hypothetical, "If you could have dinner with any three people, who would they be, and what would you have for dinner? One can be someone who has past away." I knew she was expecting me to name three politically conservative icons, but my answer was "The Girl, Catfish, and JR, and we would eat BBQ and drink Shiner Bock." I swear she must have gotten a raging head ache from rolling her eyes so far up in her head. She then exclaimed "If you aren't going to play the game right, then don't play!" I said "Okay, it would be Jessica Alba, Elisha Cuthbert, and Catherine Bell, and large quantities of tequila would be served." She was not amused.
Who would you dine with, and what would you have for dinner?

You're gay if you don't play!

No comments: