19 September 2005

Monumental surrender - Michelle Malkin

I remind you of all this because the official Flight 93 memorial unveiled last week is now embroiled in overdue public controversy. Funded with a mix of public money and private cash (including a $500,000 grant from Teresa Heinz's far-left Heinz Endowments), the winning design, titled the 'Crescent of Embrace,' features a grove of maple trees ringing the crash site in the shape of an unmistakable red crescent. The crescent, New York University Middle East Studies professor Bernard Haykel told the Johnstown, Pa., Tribune-Democrat, 'is the symbol of ritual and religious life for Muslims.'
Red crescent, my ass.
Healing, my ass.


Michelle's on the money here. Why don't we all join hands and sing 'Kumbaya?' I know why - it might offend Muslims. We sure wouldn't want to offend them. After all, they're the ones we have to thank for putting this swell "memorial" together.

This makes me want to vomit. If you can stomach this, then let me know. I'd like to punch you in your teeth.

No comments: