18 April 2005

Ted Nugent to Fellow NRAers: Get Hardcore

"To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
I love this guy. As radical as this may sound to the libs, I want to ask them, why should we as a society let criminals victimize us? Why, if I wake up in the middle of the night and somebody is in my home, or if an armed scumbag is trying to rob me, or if they are attempting to rape a woman, or kidnap a child, should we be okay with letting them go and hoping they are caught and punished by our criminal justice system? I am not advocating vigilantism, what I am advocating, as Mr. Nugent is, is the right for us to protect ourselves as well as our friends and families. Go armed and be prepared to defend yourself against criminals.

No comments: