10 January 2013

Drivel

I'm sick and tired of fools.  I know the world is full of them.  I'm just disappointed that the United States has so many of them.  

'While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.'  -- 1 Thessalonians 5:3

I'm pretty much done suffering the foolish.  You need to look after yourselves.  The next person that tells me, "I'm glad you have guns.  If anything really bad ever happens, I'm coming to your house," my response will be, "You just stay home.  If I need anything, I'll come and take it from you." 

I'm more than happy to help someone who has the foresight to anticipate trouble before it comes.  But if you're part of the herd, part of the flock of sheep that bleats about "peace and safety," you're too naive.  It's a hard, mean world, full of bad things that will come and get you.  You're food, unless you decide you're not food.  

It's not up to me or anyone else to protect you.  It's up to you to wake up, smell the coffee, and realize that letting someone else (Obama, the NRA, the U.S. Government, the Brady Center, Crazy Uncle Bob, whatever) "take care of things" on your behalf is utter foolishness.  

If you're willing to give up ANY freedoms for imagined safety, then you'll just get what you deserve.  Natural selection will tend to the flock.


No comments: