08 November 2009

Nobel Peace Prize winner wrong again

I seem to recall that every single faux pas, of which there were many, that came out of Bush's mouth, the ever alert news media would be all over each stumble and bumble.

For the new boss, however, he continues to get pass after pass.

Take for instance this:

OBAMA: Please, everybody, have a seat. Let me first of all just thank Ken and the entire Department of the Interior staff for organizing just an extraordinary conference.

I want to thank my Cabinet members and senior administration officials who participated today. I hear that Dr. Joe Medicine Crow (ph) was around, and so I want to give a shout out to that Congressional Medal of Honor winner. It's good to see you.

Now, considering it was Obama himself who awarded Dr. Crow with the Medal of Freedom and not the Medal of Honor, one would think that the smartest man in the world, Nobel Peace Prize winner, most eloquent President in the history of mankind, the most powerful man since Julius Ceaser, and the chosen one would know the difference between the two medals but perhaps that's asking a bit much for someone who has so much on his mind....

No comments: