15 December 2008

And people wonder why....

McCain lost.

“I think that the Obama campaign should and will give all information necessary. You know, in all due respect to the Republican National Committee and anybody — right now, I think we should try to be working constructively together, not only on an issue such as this, but on the economy stimulus package, reforms that are necessary. And so, I don't know all the details of the relationship between President-elect Obama's campaign or his people and the governor of Illinois, but I have some confidence that all the information will come out. It always does, it seems to me.”
Now that's the level of opposition I'd expect from McCain. Absolutely pathetic.

Again, just as in the 2006 elections; the Republican party moved left. And lost. Badly in '06 and absolutely terribly last month. McCain is the perfect example. Nothing about the man is conservative. And his kumbaya attitude towards the new "boss" (same as the old boss...) only reflects the weakness that is the Republican party today.

No comments: