29 April 2006

Another story you won't read in the MSM

Excellent read from the Marine Corps Times. Gee, I wonder why it hasn't been picked up by the New York Times??

For some reason, the image they described of Zarqawi cracked me up - black PJ's and New Balance running shoes. I guess that's because the little rat is really good at running and hiding?

It would appear that the guys at the tip of the spear respect Zarqawi as an adversary; they speak volumes of his leadership ability and his willingness to lead from the front. It is also interesting to note that they're focusing on Zarqawi and not Bin Laden. Makes sense to me. At least Zarqawi has the balls to show his mug on video, compared to Bin Laden. But hey, what could you expect from someone who targets innocent people going to work or on vacation?

At the end of the article, a key question is asked:


The U.S. knows of “high-tier” al-Qaida personnel in multiple European countries, he said. “They’re around the world ... The point is, does the U.S. have the resolve … to go conduct a unilateral operation to get these folks?”


Listening to the libbys whine and pander to our enemies, I really have to wonder. I know I have the resolve, as well as the bulk of people that I know. But I hang around gun toting, right minded individuals. Sadly, I know not everyone is like that.

No comments: