12 January 2006

Adeimantus: Study Reveals Joe Biden Is Judiciary Committee's Biggest Gasbag

Follow-up to previous Alito article.

This is priceless, and I'd like to thank my newest blogroll member for this.

Let me summarize the Senate judiciary committee hearings today:
Me. Me, me, me, me. I. Me. Myself. I. Me, me, me, me. I, I, I. Me. Oh, and me.
Quoth Senator Joe Biden:
I mean, I believe you that you were unaware of it. But here I was, University of Delaware graduate, a sitting United States senator, I was aware of it because I was up there on the campus. I mean, it was a big deal. It was a big deal, at least in our area of the Delaware Valley, if Princeton, Penn, the schools around there had this kind -- because the big thing was going on at Brown at the time as well.
But, wait - there's more:
I mean, I really didn't like Princeton. I was an Irish Catholic kid who thought it had not changed like you concluded it had.

I admit, one of my real dilemmas is I have two kids who went to Ivy League schools. I'm not sure my Grandfather Finnegan will ever forgive me for allowing that to happen.

But all kidding aside, I wasn't a big Princeton fan. And so maybe that is why I focused on it and no one else did. But I remember it at the time.
And so it went today. Please read the rest of this fine post to get the numbers. It's truly a hoot.

No comments: