06 February 2005

Some in U.S. voting with their feet

For God's sake leave already and don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you!
I can't tell you how tired I am of this story. These people have had three months to pack their Birkenstocks and bongs and hit the road. Please hurry and be sure and call Alec Baldwin to see if he wants to car pool in your VW Bus.

These people say they love America, but they do not. They sure don't love it like I do. After Bill Clinton was re-elected after everything had come out about him and how he disgraced his presidency, the Oval Office, his marriage, and lied under oath just to name a few, I was disgusted, but never once did I consider moving out of the country. I hope these people leave and leave fast. I also hope they regret it every day they are not living in this great country. Have fun working for less and paying more taxes. Have fun with the government health care program up there, also. And I sure hope the terrorists leave y'all alone, because Canada sure can't protect itself from any threat. Hell, our Salvation Army could kick their asses. It's obvious the last thing these people are interested in is democracy, but the United States has liberated over 60 million people in two different countries and introduced them to democracy. The more countries that democracy has a foot hold in over there, the harder it will be for the terrorist to gain a foot hold. So, post your picture on the "I'm sorry website", then pack your stuff and leave.

"I love the United States," he said as he stood on the Vancouver waterfront, staring toward the Coastal Range, which was lost in a gray shroud. "I fought for it in Vietnam. It's a wrenching decision to think about leaving. But America is turning into a country very different from the one I grew up believing in."


No comments: