21 September 2004

MICHAEL MOORE TRIES TO RALLY DEMORALIZED KERRY CROWD...

I never thought I'd be linking to you-know-who's page, but here you go.

Michael Moore the cheerleader. It does my heart good to see such desperation. I love this quote:
"If I hear one more person tell me how lousy a candidate Kerry is and how he can't win... Dammit, of COURSE he's a lousy candidate -- he's a Democrat, for heavens sake! That party is so pathetic, they even lose the elections they win! What were you expecting, Bruce Springsteen heading up the ticket? Bruce would make a helluva president, but guys like him don't run -- and neither do you or I. People like Kerry run."

Mikey then proceeds to discount ALL the facts of the current campaign: the polls are wrong, terrorism isn't important, the swifties are all liars, Republicans are a minority party in this country, etc. Nothing like a complete denial of reality. After all, Michael Moore would never distort the truth, would he?

1 comment:

Daily Texican said...

thx for the link.