09 July 2004

Kerry just doesn't have time!

yes, this is the man who really should be president.

KERRY PASSES UP TERROR BRIEFING: 'I JUST HAVEN'T HAD TIME'
Fri Jul 09 2004 09:23:56 ET

Just hours before attending an all-star celebrity fundraising concert in New York, Dem presidential candidate John Kerry revealed how he has been too busy for a real-time national security briefing.

"I just haven't had time," Kerry explained in an interview.

Kerry made the startling comments on CNN's LARRY KING LIVE Thursday night.

KING: News of the day, Tom Ridge warned today about al Qaeda plans of a large-scale attack on the United States. Didn't increase the -- you see any politics in this? What's your reaction?

KERRY: Well, I haven't been briefed yet, Larry. They have offered to brief me. I just haven't had time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, Mizty, I can't speak for Catfish, but I think we should leave well enough alone. W's finally getting some of the evil from the previous regime out of the way, and things are picking up. Besides, how safe do you feel about someone who can't be bothered to protect you from people that want to kill you?

catfish said...

I would think that by this point, it should be fairly clear that I would like President Bush to have 4 more years. Frankly, considering the massive failure of John Kerry's tried and true method of dealing with international terror through the U.N., I feel a lot better off knowing that Bush is not afraid to pull the trigger and look after US interests in the world.

On the other hand, we can let Kerry win, and make sure that all the little Democrat special interests, like the environmental whackos, the feminist whackos, the uber liberal whackos, the homosexual whackos, etc etc etc are happy and content while the terrorists hack off your head while you are still breathing. Your choice, darlin.