07 December 2006

Ultrasonic Ringtones

Ultrasonic Ringtones - The new ringtones that only kids can hear!
Okay, when I was much younger, I could hear the ultrasonic frequency motion detector systems that were popular in department stores.

A few rounds later, I don't hear those tones. Apparently, kids still do, and now they've figured out how to use that to their collective advantage with ultrasonic ringtones. Pretty cool, actually.

However, I'd like you old farts to go to this site, and tell me (in comments) what was the highest frequency you could hear. Me?

You thought you were really with it and in with your younger colleagues but they just laugh at you because you can't hear beyond this!

The highest pitched ultrasonic mosquito ringtone that I can hear is 14.1kHz
Find out which ringtones you can hear!


What's that, ya say, sonny? Get off my lawn!

No comments: