30 July 2004

My Way News

I only hope there is never a trial for OBL. I would like for nothing better than for him to be KIA and save us taxpayers a tremendous amount of money, time, and patience. Kill the SOB, and all his little helpers.

"We broke relationships by rushing to war without allowing our allies to work through their own politics and their own reservations so they could come to the table, support it," he said. "That is a breach of common sense about how you take a nation to war."

I'm sorry - could you reiterate which relationships we broke? You mean the ones with Franch and Germany?? hmmmm. If I remember correctly, they, and Russia, are the largest recipients of the "oil for food" fiasco????? Regardless, I commend Bush for acting in MY nation's best interests, and not someone else's.

No comments: